All About AFFORDABLE NFTs, hosts Andrew aka Rantum and George from Mostly Stable on ZED Run, help navigate new projects, interview expert guests and explore NFT trends. Whether you’re on your first or fiftieth NFT, we’re going to have something for you. Keep track of all recommended affordable projects with our ‘keep us honest’ spreadsheet.
And a quick note that we are not financial advisors and nothing in this podcast should be taken as investment advice.
- NFT News
- 7 day market: https://cryptoslam.io/
- External/Internal news:
- Whitecastle Slideverse https://www.mashed.com/711987/white-castle-just-jumped-on-the-nft-bandwagon/
- Ghost Recon Protocol Fail https://kotaku.com/no-one-s-buying-ubisoft-s-garbage-ghost-recon-nfts-1848246084
- Shopify launches NFT selling for merchants https://cryptopotato.com/shopify-allows-merchants-to-mint-and-sell-nfts-on-its-platform/
- Affordable project
- Theme discussion
- Theme when will NFTs be actual gifts
- Would kids ask for NFTs rather than IRL toys?
- How does this compare to gift cards?