- What is a whale?
- Whalestats tracks up to 5000 of the largest Ethereum wallets (the "whales"), who are worth an average of $11,029,129 and hodl an average of 7,666 ETH, 6 tokens, and 1 NFT.
- The whales are still doing stuff
- Be careful following single moves because they have a larger tolerance/bankroll for risk…
- Is it even a good idea to follow?
- Project: Fewocious Paint Drop
- NFT News
- Three Arrows Significant NFT Collection Seized by Liquidators
- Celebs paying up for NFT promos? Kim Kardashian to Pay $1.26 Million Fine for Illegally Shilling Ethereum Token - Decrypt
- NFT Artist Beeple Warns Discord Members of Wallet Drainer Exploit - Decrypt
- Cool Cats Group secures strategic investment from Animoca Brands, building on gaming partnership
- Artist in ‘MetaBirkin’ NFT Trademark Case Denied Early Appeal
- ‘Ethereum Killer’ Solana Suffers Another Major Outage - Decrypt
- Solana NFT Sales Volume Is On The Rise
IMAGE: DALLE2 whale fireworks