All About AFFORDABLE NFTs, hosts Andrew aka Rantum and George from Mostly Stable on ZED Run, help navigate new projects, interview expert guests and explore NFT trends. Whether you’re on your first or fiftieth NFT, we’re going to have something for you. Keep track of all recommended affordable projects with our ‘keep us honest’ spreadsheet.
And a quick note that we are not financial advisors and nothing in this podcast should be taken as investment advice.
- NFT News
- 7 day market: CryptoSlam
- External/Internal news:
- Gap is launching NFT hoodie art that unlocks physical clothing - The Verge
- AP Launching NFT Marketplace https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/129793/the-associated-press-is-launching-an-nft-marketplace-for-photography
- DapperLabs to Lobby NFT Issues in Congress Dapper Labs to Lobby For NFT-Related Issues in Congress
- Affordable project
- Theme discussion
- What it means?
- Why thin floors are so attractive
- Pump signal
- What does a thick floor mean for a project
- Which situation is better to go for rarity vs floor
- How does daily volume factor into the floor?