All About AFFORDABLE NFTs, hosts Andrew aka Rantum and George from Mostly Stable on ZED Run, help navigate new projects, interview expert guests and explore NFT trends. Whether you’re on your first or fiftieth NFT, we’re going to have something for you. Keep track of all recommended affordable projects with our ‘keep us honest’ spreadsheet.
And a quick note that we are not financial advisors and nothing in this podcast should be taken as investment advice.
- NFT News
- 7 day market: https://cryptoslam.io/
- External/Internal news:
- $2bn fund raise by FTX Crypto Exchange FTX Establishes $2B Fund to Invest in Crypto Startups
- Andreessen Horowitz plans to raise $4.5 billion for new crypto funds
- Nouns DAO in super bowl?? https://nouns.wtf/vote/33
- Affordable project
- Non-Fungible Heroes: The Gods - Collection | OpenSea
- Quick highlight on any past projects: Keep Us Honest Affordable Project Tracker
- Go through the AAA valuation checklist
- Nobody wins GAS wars - getting on a whitelist is a guarantee to avoid this
- Discord lurking - find trusted communities and look for what they are shilling
- Be ready to shill on Twitter - burner account?
- Consider what you buy and future drops
- Most initial profit comes from whitelist
- BE lucky
- Hawk crypto Twitter
- Listen to a lot of NFT pods: https://3anft.com/top-nft-podcasts
- Join our discord :P