- The token (XRP) itself is not a security.
- Ripple’s sale of XRP on crypto exchanges isn’t a securities offering.
- A token is completely separate from the investment contract. This is a legal thing the crypto industry’s been fighting for.
This potentially clears a road for NFT projects that issue tokens.
Not a final ruling though, and Congress may weigh in…
SEC still targeting 68 other tokens as securities. https://cointelegraph.com/news/sec-labels-61-cryptocurrencies-securities-after-binance-suit
- OpenSea Deals: Trade NFTs
- Opepen Edition NFTs
- Jackson Pollock Studio’s NFT Project Mints Out in 32 minutes
- Moonbirds’ 200-day reveal
- Doodles Real World Play Camp in Chicago
- More Squiggles minted
- ApeFest to HongKong
- Floor App to Launch NFT Trading Apps, absorb 30% fees
- Melania Trump NFT may violate NASA policy
- Melania Trump Has Released an Apollo 11-Themed NFT That May Violate NASA’s Merchandising Policy