All About AFFORDABLE NFTs, hosts Andrew aka Rantum and George from Mostly Stable on ZED Run, help navigate new projects, interview expert guests and explore NFT trends. Whether you’re on your first or fiftieth NFT, we’re going to have something for you. Keep track of all recommended affordable projects with our ‘keep us honest’ spreadsheet.
And a quick note that we are not financial advisors and nothing in this podcast should be taken as investment advice.
- NFT News
- 7 day market: https://cryptoslam.io/
- External/Internal news:
- Grayboys minted out, bred first pegaxy
- $7B in NFT milestone https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/currencies/christies-nft-sales-total-beeple-auction-crypto-cryptopunks-2021-12
- Crypto Index Fund from Bitwise - 10 Leading Projects https://twitter.com/matt_hougan/status/1471489244824674306?s=21
- Stacks.co network platform - Megapont Apes original project Robots airdrop - https://www.megapont.com/robots
- Affordable project
- Wizard Treasure Collective
- Keep Us Honest: Quick highlight on any past projects
- Go through the AAA valuation checklist
- Theme discussion
- Adidas, Nike, Melania, Macys and more…
- Jumping the shark.
- Are we early or are we late
- Did the internet jump the shark?
- Legacy advantage