Theme: Can’t Spell Denver without ETH
Hype for ERC update “Shanghai”? What is ERC-4337?
ERC-4337: What Ethereum's Latest Upgrade Means for NFTs | nft now
ERC-4337, short for “Ethereum Request for Comment 4337,” is an Ethereum upgrade that enables account abstraction. In simple terms, account abstraction allows Ethereum wallets to act as smart contracts.
That means each crypto wallet can have customized authorization logic to meet the needs of individual users or applications. This upgrade was proposed by Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin and others in September 2021 and announced at ETHDenver on March 1, 2023.
About ETH Denver
“ETHDenver is a Community-Owned Innovation Festival.
February 24 to March 5, 2023
With the genesis of SporkDAO in June of 2021, ETHDenver became the first event DAO in the world. All event proceeds are used to #BUIDL value for our community and to realize the decentralized future.
2023 is #TheYearOfTheSpork! The SPORK is the go-to tool that the Bufficorn family uses in their everyday lives. They are versatile tools used for digging, eating, defending, playing, and especially. Our goal is empowering the Web3 community to shape this new world while cementing the Rocky Mountain region and the state of Colorado as a thriving hub of Ethereum and blockchain innovation.”
- Project: Gitcoin Presents - advice wait for hype to settle and price to bottom then consider:
- NFT News
- Amazon NFTs Will Be Tied to Real-world Assets, Token Possible
- Neal Stephenson Celebrates 'Snow Crash' 30th Anniversary by Auctioning Sword with NFT, Manuscripts - Slashdot
- The Block: Yuga Labs bitcoin NFT auction concludes amid complaints about its method
- AI Artist Claire Silver’s Latest Collection to Premier at the Louvre
- Fidenza #724 Stuns with $440k Sale as Christie's Auction House
- The Block: Getty Images to release first NFTs from archives with Candy Digital
- The Block: Jimmy Fallon asks to be excused from testifying in Bored Ape trademark case
- Miami NFT Week Returns to the 305 in March 2023
- CryptoPunk NFT bid funded with 527,000 once worthless testnet ether tokens
- Vitalik Buterin Has an NFT Collection? Quadratic Funding Drop Pulls In Millions | Decrypt