All About AFFORDABLE NFTs, hosts Andrew aka Rantum and George from Mostly Stable on ZED Run, help navigate new projects, interview expert guests and explore NFT trends. Whether you’re on your first or fiftieth NFT, we’re going to have something for you. Keep track of all recommended affordable projects with our ‘keep us honest’ spreadsheet.
And a quick note that we are not financial advisors and nothing in this podcast should be taken as investment advice.
- NFT News
- 7 day market: https://cryptoslam.io/
- External/Internal news:
- Bud Light Owns a Nouns Ethereum NFT—And May Use It in Super Bowl Ad - Decrypt
- Coachella Offers Lifetime Access to Festival Through NFTs - NFT Plazas
- Sports Illustrated, OneOf to Launch NFT Marketplace on Polygon - Decrypt
- https://www.nft.land/ Cancelled
- Dead Ringers: Edition by Dmitri Cherniak | OpenSea
- Quick highlight on any past projects: Keep Us Honest Affordable Project Tracker
- Go through the AAA valuation checklist
- The Biggest NFT Video Game's Economy Is Collapsing Because NFT Games Don't Work
- Game dynamics and Axie https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/smooth-love-potion
- Pegaxy growth and concern apollo.pegaxy.io