Theme: 5 Tips for New Collectors in this market
- For all 7 of the new people looking to get into NFTs, this is for you.
- Where to start?
- Use Metamask to get a wallet and protect the key. Load your wallet using CoinBase.
- Define your budget, but don’t buy, spend +two weeks doing practice (paper bids not real)
- Participate in a free mint to get the feel. PS borrow a ZED Horse and do some free races
- Stalk 3 discord groups.
- Buy your first affordable NFT. Browse our project list and just see the rise and fall of once popular projects.
Tracking Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YmmUbz4ru4qovrbxv44zREyQGQIg8Fvsdck9fotzfnk/edit#gid=0
- Affordable project: LOL let’s gamble https://metawin.com/
- Does the math work? Number of entries * price = expected value.
- Things on strings - TY!
- NFT News
- David Bowie Estate Links Up With Nine Artists for New NFT Project
- Reddit NFT avatars selling for a premium on OpenSea
- Actor Bill Murray loses $185,000 worth of Ethereum hours after raising funds in NFT auction
- Frank DeGods and Y00ts Team Take Time Off After Mint Concerns
- Company behind Ethereum Name Service files lawsuit over domain sale
Midjourney image: a kid’s style drawing of Elon Musk riding a rocket to Mars - @things-on-strings