All About AFFORDABLE NFTs, hosts Andrew aka Rantum and George from Mostly Stable on ZED Run, help navigate new projects, interview expert guests and explore NFT trends. Whether you’re on your first or fiftieth NFT, we’re going to have something for you. Keep track of all recommended affordable projects with our ‘keep us honest’ spreadsheet.
And a quick note that we are not financial advisors and nothing in this podcast should be taken as investment advice.
- Gysr to introduce NFT staking
- Jack Dorsey, bye Twitter, hello Block - Square
- Conensys raises $200M https://consensys.net/blog/press-release/metamask-surpasses-21-million-maus-as-consensys-raises-200-million-to-make-web3-universally-easy-to-use-access-and-build-on/
- MetaMask development team
- Helping launch ToadzDAO - promote CC0 projects
- Zed tournament - personal anecdote
- The next bored apes won’t be a copy of the bored apes, so why do so many copy?
- Should you avoid projects that mimic art and roadmap?