All About AFFORDABLE NFTs, hosts Andrew aka Rantum and George from Mostly Stable on ZED Run, help navigate new projects, interview expert guests and explore NFT trends. Whether you’re on your first or fiftieth NFT, we’re going to have something for you. Keep track of all recommended affordable projects with our ‘keep us honest’ spreadsheet.
And a quick note that we are not financial advisors and nothing in this podcast should be taken as investment advice.
- Land sales in The Sandbox
- Pindar van Arman
Affordable Project: The Red Village - floor .2 ETH
- The great flippining is actually when online asset is more than IRL
- Kids wanting roblox/fortnight bux over legos
- Metaverse lands are not the “metaverse”
- Many seem to equate 3d virtual land with “metaverse”
- Digital land is a small part of metaverse
- Metaverse made up of many platforms, group and networks
- All connected via networks - ethereum, solana, etc
- Users are free to come and go, take ownership
- Users own data
- Users control assets & data via wallets
- Assets can be taken elsewhere because already on large network with known protocols