All About AFFORDABLE NFTs, hosts Andrew aka Rantum and George from Mostly Stable on ZED Run, help navigate new projects, interview expert guests and explore NFT trends. Whether you’re on your first or fiftieth NFT, we’re going to have something for you. Keep track of all recommended affordable projects with our ‘keep us honest’ spreadsheet.
And a quick note that we are not financial advisors and nothing in this podcast should be taken as investment advice.
- Sandbox investment https://www.coindesk.com/business/2021/11/02/metaverse-startup-the-sandbox-closes-93m-series-b-led-by-softbank/
Affordable project https://www.klimadao.finance/
- What is a DAO/ How do they work?
- Decentralized Autonomous Organizations bring collectors together to form a group working towards a similar goal
- Membership based on holding a specific token (NFT, coin, etc)
- Generally managed in Discord, open to anyone to get involved
- Most are p/t and paid in a ‘local’ currency
- Future of LLCs?
- Examples of DAOs
- Meebits DAO- working to bring meebits into metaverse worlds, pop culture,
- FlamingoDAO - curating a collection of art, made up of HNW nft collectors
- SquiggleDAO - bring awareness to generative art via Squiggles, while promoting new artists
- SharkDAO - open to anyone with 1 SHARK (~$5), collects NOUNs DAOs
- DAO elements
- Proof of ownership
- Private gated rooms
- Governance tokens
- Internal jobs/roles (treasury, community mod, token manager)