All About AFFORDABLE NFTs, hosts Andrew aka Rantum and George from Mostly Stable on ZED Run, help navigate new projects, interview expert guests and explore NFT trends. Whether you’re on your first or fiftieth NFT, we’re going to have something for you.
And a quick note that we are not financial advisors and nothing in this podcast should be taken as investment advice.
Affordable project - TwoBitBears
- https://opensea.io/collection/twobitbears Officially described as “A series of 5000 Hyper-Realistic Algorithmically Generated Crypto Collectable Bears Minted on the Ethereum Blockchain”, this collection literally features “bears” depicted in two bits. Each is made up of two single color squares, and named after famous artist and NFT personalities.
- Completely Generative, On Chain ERC 721 with Computationally Randomized Attributes and Limitless SVG Scalability. Oh my.
- Visit the Two Bit Bears website and Discord for more details.
Understanding NFT Bear Markets
- When do NFT bear markets tend to occur?
- Often occur when major cryptocurrencies (BTC/ETH) make runs higher
- Many collectors look to sell, prices drop quickly, especially on more speculative projects
- Tracking market: https://www.cryptoslam.io/nftglobal
- Look for opportunities to get into great projects
- Make WETH bids when buying, look for sellers dropping prices repeatedly
- Be prepared for floors to drop even further after a buy before NFTs surge again
- MLB Candy NFT packs coming 10.26 - https://mlb.candy.com/