All About AFFORDABLE NFTs, hosts Andrew aka Rantum and George from Mostly Stable on ZED Run, help navigate new projects, interview expert guests and explore NFT trends. Whether you’re on your first or fiftieth NFT, we’re going to have something for you.
And a quick note that we are not financial advisors and nothing in this podcast should be taken as investment advice.
Affordable project: ZED Run
Theme discussion - ZED Run figuring out a first horse
- Horse racing, andreesen $20M, 2019 founded in Australia
- Race (free races 20k/day)
- Breed to sell/stud
- The basics
- The 3 ways to make money
- The attributes
- Where the market has been where it has been going
- Is it ‘too late’ to join ZED?
- The future is the community
- ERC Tokens and ZOmbie Racing Tournaments
- Where is the value right now?
- Legendary Naks are at or below breed price
- Finney Genesis horses with 10% win rate
- Where is it going?
- The must-know tools of ZED Run